Saturday, September 25, 2010

UFOs

Hello my name is Carlie and I am a craft-a-holic!!
I took off two days last week to go through
my 'room' in the basement that had a lot
of my crafts that have been
down there for 10 years.
Having been referred to as
being a 'hoarder' by my daughter every time
that I said 'Someday I will make something
with that...' I let go of a lot of crafting junk.
We had a yard sale and made only enough
to take the whole family but 3 out for
all you can eat BBQ.


But I did keep a lot of my UFOs!!
As you can see my table is full and
this is only a part!!! Yeah I have it bad!
I get excited with new ideas while
I am working on one thing that I
will stop and start something else.


This ATiskit, A Taskit BOM from Bunny Hill
that I have been working on at lunch and I
only have 3 more to go!!

Then I started a small basket quilt to work
on at lunch!! yeah I'm addicted...

Here is two redwork quilts that I designed...
Maybe I will start a freebie BOM with
them so it will get me going to finish them!!

This is another of my designs...a dulcimer quilt.
Someday...

This is a stack n' wack quilt that I took a
class on. I did finish the quilt I made with
the scraps!!! But alas this one isn't quilted
yet...

This is two embroideries that I did to make
pillows for spring...several springs ago...


This is a king-size quilt that I started and got 80%
quilted 11 years ago and then we moved....

My tea pot quilt that is 75% quilted...also
started 10 years ago!!!


SOOOOOO...........now what you ask???
I am airing my dirty and unfinished laundry
so that I will be shamed into getting them
finished....
Does this happen to anyone else???
I also write and have several books
started. It's a illness isn't it???

So I am not going to start anything new
until I finish at least two UFO's.

I will keep you posted on the results!!!

Carlie

1 comment:

  1. Hello Carlie
    My name is Marjorie and I live in Tenerife, Spain. I have so many UFO's that I have to finish, it's like a sickness but a guess that it isn't a really bad one. Don't worry and keep working.
    Xoxo,
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete