Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Finishes and I Won Again!

I finished some pillows this week end...
these are pillow squares I made from
one of Nancy Halverson's Heart to Art book.
The squares are buttoned on so you
can change the pillows with the seasons.

I finished this x-stitch and made a pillow from
it. I love samplers. It is a freebie from Brenda
at Country Stitches. Check out her blog
for awesome samplers and patterns...
With thy Needle & Thread.
This isn't new but I thought I would show it...
just to keep in the season. My crazy pumpkin!


This is my wool pillow I made last year.
I think it was a pattern in Create and Decorate.

Now for the great news! I won another blog giveaway!
I can't believe it! Isn't the blog world just great?
I won embroidered handkerchiefs from Sherry
the LadyShuttleMaker.
Go to her blog..she makes awesome tatting shuttles
and great tatting, plus she has instructions on how
to do it. Thanks again, Sherry.



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love all your fall pillows! Congrats on your win..that is always such a fun surprise.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carlie dear,
    I need your mailing address please.
    ladyshuttlemaker@hotmail.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win and your fall pillows are just lovely!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete