Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Quilts

I had a great time this weekend making this tree quilt.
It is a great tutorial on Gundrun's World Blog.
It was for the Cross Country Christmas Designer
Blog Hop. They feature a different designer
each day with a free pattern.

Here is a closeup. It is a quilt as you go.
It was so easy and fast...after you sew
the pieces together on the batting and
backing it is done but for the binding!

I made this snowmen quilt a few years ago but
still enjoy putting it out each year. It goes in
the room with my snowman collection.
I'm getting excited to start decorating this
year. So I will be getting it all out in the next
day or two.


6 comments:

  1. Love you new little quilts!
    Quilting is so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new quilts esp. the snowman quilt!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both quilts are lovely! You have me interested in quilt as you go!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Christmas wall hangings...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very festive quilt Indeed!!!
    Happy sewing!
    Lori Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I best get busy, thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete