Friday, September 18, 2009

Wedding Flowers

This is what I've been spending a lot of my time
on lately instead of stitching! I made 6 boutonnieres
5 corsages for a wedding on Saturday.


This is the flower girl's basket..


This is one of two topiary to go beside
the steps to the altar...


This is one of four bridesmaid bouquets...


I wrapped and braided the handles...
I just wish I had taken a picture of
the bridal bouquet and pew bows
before I took them to the church
last night...I also did 3 arrangements
and two candelabras...plus 24
centerpieces for the tables and 7
lighted ficus trees decorated with flowers,
tulle, and bows. Whew I'm tired, but not as
tired as the mother of the groom (my good friend)
and the other of the bride who is doing the cakes
and the food.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carla

    Hope the wedding went good. Beautiful work..Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering in my give away. Good luck

    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty fall flowers! This would be a lovely time of the year to get married! Best wishes to the newlyweds! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fabulous... I love the colors...and not the traditional... yeah.... you should be proud... weel done....
    hugs and Blessings Dawn x

    ReplyDelete