Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Finished Fall Crafting


I finally got a little fall crafting done this weekend...
My pumpkin penny rug was an idea from an old
Create and Decorate magazine that I did my own way!


This small penny rug is from a pattern of mini-pennies
by "The Teacher's Pet" that I got last year (I think!)
I had it all cut out and finally got it done!!!

This little guy I made from a tutorial on
Martha Stewart's web site...it is made from
felt and pipe cleaners.

And my first needle felted 3D...it was so much
fun!! I made the pumpkin first and then I
'felt' like I needed a crow too!!!
Now to put them to use with my fall
decorating!!! Happy Fall Y'all!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hi Carlie

    Great job. THey are really cute.

    Have a wonderful 1st day of fall

    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Carlie:
    Thanks for your comment on my Birthday Giveaway.
    happy to have ya'.
    blessings,
    Maurine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your penny rugs - and the felted pumpkin and crow are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pumpkin penny rugs and felt fall crafts are really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I am having a give-away because I got to see your blog! I'm a follower...I too, love penny rugs and wool felt! Must take some time now and explore your blog!!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your penny rugs, especially the pumpkin one. Awesome job.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete