Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Felt Owl

I cannot believe it has been a week since my last post.
I have been so busy making flowers for a wedding.
But I did do a little stitching. I made this
cute felt owl. I have started to get a thing for owls!

It is hard to believe that this little guy started out as
a white cat pin! I made several and this one
was stuffed but not finished. I found him in a drawer
and when I picked him up I saw an owl!
I really like the way my mind can work sometimes!!!




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. :O I want one..... pillow sized! It would be a great fall decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlie, I just love your owl, it is so cute! I just wanted to stop by and thank you for entering my give away and posting my blog a one that you adore! Thanks and good luck! Chris

    ReplyDelete