Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Journal covers



This is a quilted journal cover I made for a contest at All People Quilt's quarterly challenge.
I really like the way it turned out but the directions were a little small or my seams were a little too large because I had to cut down my journal which was a composition notebook. So if you go there to get the free pattern I would add an inch to the measurements. My daughter-in-law Rachel, came out too small also. The contest was to be done with a friend. Rachel's is the blue one.







I found another great giveaway at http://www.pumpkinpatchprimitives.com/ . Check out the cute wall hanging.





2 comments:

  1. love your journal cover. I am inspired to do one , your stitch work is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those journal covers are so pretty! I need to make one of those one of these days! :0)

    ReplyDelete