Saturday, July 11, 2009

Shop Hopping, Blog Hopping

I just got home from the Carolina Quilt Shop Hop and it was great. I got a lot of fat quarters and loads of ideas for future projects. My daughter-in-law Rachel came with me and we traveled over 200 miles but it was great fun. All except the 2 miles in one hour that we went because of a wreck in Waynesville. This made us1 hour behind and the last quilt shop we got to in Greenville, SC at 5 minutes after five only to find it closed, but the great ladies saw us peaking in the windows and let us in and stamped our passports and they were great. That was at Viking Says Sew and Quilt Shop.
I enjoy reading other stitchers and quilters blogs and when I figure out how to make my list I will put them on my blog page! I love Blog Hopping!
I have been busy getting together some embroidery quilt patterns that I am designing and will post pictures of some of them when they are finished. Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment